We have a vast range of business management apprenticeships this year, all of which are sure to set you up for success from Sales to Project Management.
Our Sales teams create brilliant digital experiences to drive broadband, TV, sport and mobile sales.
We have excellent Project Management apprenticeships this year, all of which are sure to set you up for success.
Working in our Project Management team you will be expected to use your skills to deliver a project on time, on budget and right first time.
Here is a little bit about our team, if you think this team is for you the press apply now:
- As part of one of our Project Co-ordination hubs, you’ll be working with some of our largest government customers and corporate brands across the UK and Ireland. What we do matters to their customers and affects the everyday lives of citizens in the UK and Ireland.
- You may be working as part of a wider team to help deliver projects for our customers or you may get the opportunity to deliver your own projects from start to finish. Each of our projects and customers are unique, which means it’s an exciting place to learn new skills.
- The role of a project coordinator typically involves identifying the tasks that need to be performed, ensuring that they are performed on time, to cost and to the necessary quality standards, reporting progress to our customers and dealing with issues that might arise. On one project you might be helping to deliver a complex UK-wide network rollout and on another, coordinating the delivery and commissioning of equipment. You’ll need to be enthusiastic, organised, good at communicating and have an attention to detail.
- We are a company that values diversity and the richness it brings to great teams - you’ll be part of a community of over 400 project professionals with years of experience delivering some of the industry’s most complex projects. Learning and development is at the core of our culture and there will be plenty of opportunities to continually develop.
- Our roles are generally based in one office location, although occasional travel to customer sites or other BT offices may be required. .
If you're ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and want to be part of a growing business then our business management roles are for you!
You will need to achieve (or have achieved) 2 A-Level's with a minimum of CC grades by September 2018. In addition you will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grades 4 – 9 (GCSE C or above) including English Language and Maths.
Applications to the Business Management degree level programme is now closed.
We only accept one application to our Apprentice Programme, so please only apply to your first choice. If you're interested in more than one of our roles you can state this on your application, we can then consider you for all of the vacancies you have selected.