We have a vast range of Business Management apprenticeships this year, all of which are sure to set you up for success from Sales to Project Management.
We have excellent Project Management apprenticeships this year, which are sure to set you up for success.
Working in our Project Management team you will be expected to use your skills to deliver a project on time, on budget and right first time.
Here is a little bit about our team, if you think this team is for you the press apply now:
- As part of one of our Project Delivery Hubs, you’ll be working with some of our largest government customers and corporate brands across the UK and Ireland. What we do matters to their customers and affects the everyday lives of citizens in the UK and Ireland.
- You may be working as part of a wider team to help deliver projects for our customers or you may get the opportunity to deliver your own projects from start to finish. Each of our projects and customers are unique, which means it’s an exciting place to learn new skills.
- The role of a Project Delivery Manager typically involves identifying the tasks that need to be performed, ensuring that they are performed on time, to cost and to the necessary quality standards, reporting progress internally and to our customers, dealing with any issues that might arise. On one project you might be helping to deliver a complex UK-wide network rollout and on another, coordinating the delivery and commissioning of equipment. You’ll need to be enthusiastic, organised, good at communicating and have an attention to detail.
- We are a company that values diversity and the richness it brings to great teams - you’ll be part of a community of over 400 project professionals with years of experience delivering some of the industry’s most complex projects. Learning and development is at the core of our culture and there will be plenty of opportunities to continually develop.
- Our roles are generally based in one office location, although occasional travel to customer sites or other BT offices may be required.
If you're ambitious, energetic, enthusiastic and want to be part of a growing business then our Project Management roles are for you!
For our Higher apprenticeship based in Barlborough or Newcastle you must be over 18 to apply.
You will need to achieve (or have achieved) 1 A-Level (or equivalent qualifications such as BTEC Level 3) with a minimum of CC grades (or pass on equivalent) by September 2019. In addition you will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grades 4 – 9 (GCSE C or above) including English Language and Maths.
We are currently recruiting into our offices in Newcastle upon Tyne and Barlborough for March 2019 start date.
Please apply only to your first choice apprentice programme. If you’re interested in other programmes then list them when completing your application, and we’ll consider you against all of the programmes you’ve selected.