Other BT PLC sections

Contact us (queries and accessing your information)

General information

If you would like to know more about our BCRs, or the way we handle personal information, get in touch with us. You can write to us:

The Chief Privacy Office
Box 26, BT Centre
81 Newgate Street

Your own personal information

We want to make sure that any personal information we hold about you is up to date. So, if you think your personal information is wrong, you can ask us to update it.

You can also ask to see or have further details about the information we hold about you.

You can always contact the Chief Privacy Office, however, if you would like to request access to your own information, make a complaint, or ask us to update any of the information we hold about you, please get in touch with our customer service teams, or write to us at the address below. We will deal with your request promptly.


Crawley TEC, Zone DSAR
Fleming Way,
West Sussex,
RH10 9JY

In the UK, we charge £10 for requests for personal information – so please enclose a cheque made out to BT with your request.

If you'd like any copies of your phone bills, call 150. There'll be a fee to cover the cost. If you want specific information regarding copies of fault reports or copy invoices then you must contact ‘Customer Services’.